On 07:03 PM 2/05/2002 +0100, Dave Hill said:
>I missed the start of this thread but surely a production/stores department
>would refer to a component by an unique number - they wouldn't put a 50V
>capacitor in the same bin as a 5V one.  The answer then is to use the unique
>number and pull the rest in from that.

That is how Lloyd Good wanted the server so that is how it came out - and
is I think the most sensible method of operating.  However I think I can
extend the matching somewhat to make it able to work with multiple match
fields without compromising the basic function.  It will be probably
significantly slower when "multiple match" functionality is used - though I
very much doubt anything like as slow as the glacial Protel database linking.

Ian