1. Check really carefully that the PCB component is actually correct (the
pin numbers are exactly then same as the sch pin name) - yes I know that
this is not a big likelihood as you probably use a bucket full of these
resistors elsewhere.
2. Create a netlist in the schematic and inspect very carefully for
anything odd.
3. Save the PCB as ASCII and open in a text editor and look for the net
records. Can you find anything odd with those connecting to the resistor in
question?
4.  Save a copy of the file as ASCII, close the file, open the ASCII file
and save back as a binary (you will back up everything before this won't
you?)  Now try synchronizing against this new PCB.  You should see masses
of designator based matching as the synchronizer re-builds the hidden
handle matching (from the designators).  Does it work now?
5. Repeat step three (to clear the hidden handles) and then try a netlist
load rather than the synchronizer. Any difference?

Let us know what you find?

Ian