I have problems too with an Nvidia GeForce2 card. It's supposedly OpenGL
compatible, but who know...

Protel should be able to tell us what version of OpenGL they REQUIRE and
there should be a test suite that we could do on a card to know if it will
work properly. Heck, each card manufacturer probably has numerous bugs in
there OpenGL implementation, hence the need for constant driver updating.

If I were to buy another video card, I would first ask Protel: "What card
WORKS PROPERLY with your tools? What card(s) have you tested?"

Even the third party 3D guy (Qualicad I think) mentioned problems with
various OpenGL implementations. (I never could get their tool working on my
machine, but it did work on my notebook although it was slow)

Tony