Not at all. However, if Protel is using an aspect of OpenGL that is not
common or often correctly implemented, then it could be pointed out that the
flaw is in OpenGL as opposed to Protel code.

I remember way back when my Hercules card had some serious DRIVER BUGS and
the only thing that showed them off was Protel 2.5 (I think that was the
version) At the time, I lived within driving distance from Hercules
Graphics, Inc and I loaned them my dongle and app, and their driver writers
figured out what part of their API was hosed and fixed it!!

That was service!!