Brad Velander wrote:

> David,
>       thanks for the warning to everyone. Does assigning letter characters
> to your drill drawing assignments solve the problem? There should be a limit
> of 26 at least then. Have you tried this?
>       The KB 1472 is so nice, they don't even suggest that letter
> characters might solve the problem so you are left to wonder. Is there a
> limit of 16 sizes even with the letter symbols?

I tried using the letters and it works (at least for 18 different hole
sizes). I do not have any idea of what would happen beyond 26 hole
sizes, but I hope I never have to find out!

I really do not like having so many different hole sizes, however, this
board has a lot of devices each requiring its own special sized
alignment hole with tolerances that do not allow grouping several sizes
together. Why can't all the alignment pins be just one or two sizes? ;)

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs