David,
        thanks for the warning to everyone. Does assigning letter characters
to your drill drawing assignments solve the problem? There should be a limit
of 26 at least then. Have you tried this?
        The KB 1472 is so nice, they don't even suggest that letter
characters might solve the problem so you are left to wonder. Is there a
limit of 16 sizes even with the letter symbols?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.