You can generate a fab drawing from your print preview.
It  should include your DrillDrawing layer, the layer
with you mechanical outline of the board, and dimension
layer. You should also dimension from one corner to at
least one hole (a mounting hole will do). You could
plot to a HPGL file or PDF file and include this with
your readme, gerber & drill files in a zip file that
you send to your board house.  We include any critical
notes on this drawing such as number of layers and
their order, copper weight, type of soldermask, color
of silkscreen, hole plating thickness, minimum trace
width & spacing, etc....

Regards,
Steve Smith
Product Engineer