hello,

i've been doing boards now for almost two years and it
looks like i'm still a rookie...

i've been getting boards made by advanced circuits now
for almost two years, and have probably gotten around 30
different boards made.  i'll admit that they had some ques-
tions on the first couple i did, but everything has been
going more or less smooth since then.

now they are asking for a "fab print", supposedly because
of the high dollar figure of my order.  they said it was
a drawing locating the drill holes.  does protel generate
this for me?  all i do is run thru normal gerber and NC
drill in the wizard, and evidently i'm not generating it
for them.

thank you, miker