Forgive me if you have already tried this:

If you go to Document Options/Sheet Options
at the top of the dialog box it shows the template
.dot file name and .ddb file it is associated with.
A search for this database file with the Find shortcut
off the start button should find it for you.

Regards,
Steve Smith
Product Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.