steve, yes you are right that won't work surprised me

here is the solution, i tried it

save copy as ascii dot template using drop box

export copy (may not need to but i wanted a real text editor)

find TEMPLATE and delete that line which includes the path
find EndTemplate  and delete that line
save file, rename and import back into ddb

this works

i also found:
after EndLibrary a line that references a path to a .dot

i deleted that on a second test and got a file corruption error message
but it all seemed ok and was also reduced to primitives
i would say don't delete that one

Dennis Saputelli