I have inherited a job in which most of the schematic sheets have a custom
template, but a few new sheets have been added. No one seems to know where
the original template file might be. I'm thinking that I should be able to
export a schematic sheet, delete everything but the template, and save it as
a .Dot flie so that I can make the template for all sheets the same. However,
I can't find any way to directly edit the primitives on the resulting
template; they're apparently still considered part of the template (the
template for the template file, that is). I could probably jsut redraw the
template, but surely there's a direct way to extract the template file. Can
anyone offer any hints?

Steve Hendrix