i think fab dwgs are good (i didn't use to)
i just don't like to make them ...

i must confess that several jobs lately i haven't even put thickness or
material or anything
just got the 'default' FR4 062 etc, worked out fine

admittedly getting away with this does not mean it is good practice

i think that one issue missing here is whether the designer is working
on payroll or under job contract
many customers fail to appreciate (and thus don't want to pay for) the
real time all the clean up and documentation requirements require

brad, sorry if i missed this but are your fab dwgs in gerber format, or
what?

Dennis Saputelli