Hello Adeel,

Monday, June 3, 2002, 11:11:21 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Ian,
>           Thanks for the reply and I now understand that Board Cutting is
> more precise with Routing method than with V-Scoring. Some fabs use the term
> "Tab-route", is it the same as the "Routing Method"

Normally, Routing will completely separate the board from the
manufacturing panel.  Tab Routing leaves small tabs around each board,
holding them together and in the manufacturing panel.

For very small boards, it may be easier to place components if the
boards are in a reasonable sized panel than when they are separate.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI    Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Vancouver Power Squadron: http://vancouver-webpages.com/van-ps