right, but keep in mind that the location of the V groove is not as
accurate as routing so that may be an issue in some boxes

(in fact i had a few large bds once with the V groove going diagonally
across the whole thing! must have slipped)

anybody know any scientific method of specifying V groove depth for the
given board weight and size?
sometimes the fabricator will ask me this question and i usually answer
to do what you usually do

Dennis Saputelli