HI all

with regards to below:

scoring (or v-grooving) is a cheaper way to manufacture boards as the
scoring tool has to remove less material, so it can move a lot faster. The
boards will be a lot cheaper with this method. The tradeoff is that you need
more clearance from copper and components to the edge of the board, which
may or may not be a problem depending on the design.

Routing can be used with a panelized manufacturing process, you just need to
leave some areas for break off tabs - this is a small area that is not
routed, but several small drill holes are made to enable you to snap them
out of the panel after the boards are populated.

cheers