From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 June 2002 16:49
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] graphic logo on schem

Dennis,
        are all of your computers similarly mapped for drives across the
network (i.e. E: drive is the same across all machines)? I seem to recall
this is the issue from prior discussions. In our case I have the logo in the
same DDB that contains our libraries. This library DDB is located on our
network and the whole eng dept is mapped to these network drives the same
exact manner.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

* Tracking #: AB025E346422CA409BB08FD80D087699F4BF853C