Hello all,

Just a brief comment before the discussion really hots up.

There is lots to like about DXP.  There is lots to re-learn.  There is lots
that is the same.  There is lots to dislike.

Lets try to make the discussion constructive.  Altium do watch this list
and I would guess they would be watching this as one of their prime sources
of feedback.

We can bag DXP - that is really easy.  Can we do the harder stuff of being
constructive?

All that said, I am ready to call something rubbish when I think it is.

There are a number of us that will be somewhat circumspec as the NDA beta
testers signed does cover some info we may have received.  Also, IMO, I
think it is well worthwhile letting fresh eyes pass comment without too
much prompting.

Ian Wilson

* Tracking #: A153AA0099921341A1FD9A73CE937F13AA986D52