>forget ATS, you don't require it.

>we'll see what happens with future service packs.
>Whether ther are available for free or not.

(snip)

>Rene

I think it is very clear that in order to get service packs, you have to be a current
ATS subscriber.  That is the whole point.  I would hope that most of the major bugs
would be worked out within the first year.  That may OK for most, but only if the
included 1 year maintenance begins with the release of DXP.  Users who bought about a
year ago might be royally screwed with a new, buggy package, and no way of getting the
first bug fix release without forking over for another year of maintenance.

They have gone from the wonderful model of free support and updates (fixes), which
attracted new customers in droves, to the annual maintenance model that has either
stunted or destroyed other companies.  I personally want nothing to do with it.

* Tracking #: BD28012DF481BF43A0B3EE86FA132A95FDD1376F