Ian,

Read all of my comments about Accel graphics  looking like Bitmapped Crayola
for the past three years.

Protel is cross migrating to Accel and vice-versa.    What you describe  is
in my terms Bitmapped Crayola  ( for ALTIUM programmers, Crayola (TM)  is a
cheap wax pencil wrapped in paper used by artist and children to draw stick
figures.

I have stated in the past that Protel graphics  / color schemes were the
best in the industry.   Compare zoom in to the maximum resolutions  with
either PADS or Accel. ( I am comparing comperable products)   Then  compare
a zoom board level with either PADS or Accel.   Accel becomes crayola at
both levels , PADs is good at zoom in level but round PADS change shape as
you zoom out.  It has nothing to do with the monitor or video card you use.
I have seen it across multiple platforms.   So now we have introduced bit
mapped crayola to DXP

I am surprised to see a negative comment from IAN    I was going to question
his relationship with Protel

Mike Reagan
EDSI