i don't think i will be using DXP for quite sometime myself
it looks like the learning curve is too steep for the rewards to be had

i am mystified why they felt compelled to make such sweeping changes to
a reasonably stable and useful product

the unified library i think (not sure here) is really a bit of a kludge
since it seems to be made of two source libraries which are as before
in other words you have to edit the source sch and pcb libs and rebuild
the unified library

the dissolve-o-matic thing seems to have driven the graphics performance
degradation and now also disallows white backgrounds
it is not clear to me yet how genuinely useful and important this will
be

i guess i will toy with my copy from time to time but i can't see
trusting actual work to it at this time

i've got a BGA job coming up i may try to send thru the new autorouter
and back to 99SE, i will report on that if i do it that way

Dennis Saputelli