Matt, Jason and Dennis,

I saw a website  called  PROTTA. They are offering a newly developed  Protel DXP 1-day
"Upgrade Course" with information as to what the differences are and the advantages to
upgrading from 99SE to DXP.

I would like to know why hasn't anyone ever done this before?   Why hasn't Protel done
this?   In stead they take forever to come out with a course that is basic and last
three days. Most people can not afford to take three days off of work and the expense
of a three day course.

I think it is a great idea to offer an "UPGRADE Course" for those users who are
experienced with 99SE and want to know the inside secrets.  Has anyone else seen this
offering?   If Rick Wilson is teaching this course, I'm sure it will be worth the
money?  He was one of the best, most knowledgeable teachers they had.   I do not think
their current teachers know 99 or DXP as well, I believe most of their current
teachers are focused on  P-CAD not Protel.
Check it out,   I believe the website is www.protta.com

Samuel C. Cox Jr.
Office: 408.894.2825
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]