We have 3 schematic licences for our 3 designers and a full Protel licence
for our PCB designer.

All 4 having full licences (schematic, PCB, simulator, PLD) would be waste
of money.

Never used or even ever had the slightest inclination to use, slightest
customer request to use, or even felt the need to investigate to use the
simulator or PLD design, so that would be a waste of money as well.

ian

Ӣ,Ơ{[h^u!wr
:%y> ޶+-+"0^rs(kץǫ^j٥֜^+-ځ
> ffxyRzȝܢokubWm>