WOW - Is this deja vu?

I recall this same discussion when we purchased Protel 98 at the wrong time just prior
to Protel 99 and then 99SE being released.  (IMO)  I would not expect any further
service packs for obsolete product such as Protel 99SE.  Protel has shown this end of
life policy with the Protel 98 and 99 packages.

We wish Altium the best of luck with DXP and ATS.  After all that's why we gave up on
Tango/Accel EDA and moved to Protel.

Thanks
Mark