Roger, Tony,
        the behaviour of P99SE on Win2k is not that uncommon. I have the
hanging P99SE on close (application does not shut down completely) randomly
and I know others have mentioned it on the listserver. Does not seem to be a
show stopper to anyone though.
        As for your other problems, I have had a memory problem with
Camtastic on one occasion but I am sure it was actually a data problem
within the database. I have done larger more complicated panels without the
same memory problem showing again.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

* Tracking #: DF263E534127FD4495BE143280407C8C26DAF216