I called and asked them about this once, and they told me that it is
perfectly fine to install it on multiple machines as long as only the
purchased number of licences is in use at any one time.  This makes it easy
for me to work on stuff either at work or at home.

Now that a major design cycle is complete, I'm trying to get caught up on
all the groups again.  Alot has happened... but not enough to support this
many messages.  Nick is right, this group is getting a little too much like
a chat room for those of us with limited time to deal with all the messages.

Frank

At 10:47 AM 9/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yuck. Why don't you just run protel at home? If you (or anyone at work)
>isn't using it at work at the same time as you're using it at home, I
>think it's perfectly legal.

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone
(918) 838-8814 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dellstar.com

* Tracking #: 7C5CF161DC44504AA126D2C8E53DDD75C5A2601A