From: JaMi Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 10, 2002 8:21 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Cc: JaMi Smith
Subject: [PEDA] Shazam Gollie! - Time Bomb?

What's goin' on here!

Ok, so now how come all of a sudden bugs are crawling out of the
woodwork
here, and Protel 99 SE seems to be exploding every time someone touches
it.

How can some of these things have possibly been hiding in here for so
long
and never been discovered by any of you guys?

OK, a few posts back someone was commenting on the fact that they
thought
that Protel / Altium has a specific agenda re abandoning Protel 99 SE at
the
that time, and that even way back then they had a specific agenda in
mind to
replace Protel 99 SE by a specific point in time.

Protel / Altium seems to desperately be trying to get everyone to buy
into
DXP real real fast, even though it is not ready.

I am not gonna say it, but it makes you wonder.

It has happened before.

JaMi

(yeah - I'll admit - this one is wild!)

Altium, I really do want my SP7!

Altium, I aslo want the antidote!

* Tracking #: 7020644822A7D845887FAC26256105C4461E725D