I was thinking about this a bit more today. This evening Terry Creer
discovered a 'new' bug. Subsequently, a few of us confirmed it in DXP.
Here's an interesting perspective: It's probably clear that DXP has some
if not a lot of code reuse from 99SE. If we find a bug in DXP, you know
it will have very high priority. If it turns out that a bug is fixed in
a module that was reused, that would be a FREE fix for the 99SE code
base. A service pack might move forward for 99SE without them even
trying!

Neat huh?