Brad wrote
> tented vias the exported file ignores the tenting and outputs soldermask>
voids for all vias

That's nit picking  a for  a bug Brad, almost like saying if I don't push
the clutch in,  the gear grinds on my car.     There must be a problem with
the transmission.      I doubt  data exchange was intended to  support
something like that finite especially  since Acad isn't a layout tool and
can hardly differentiate a dot from a  line.  Acad is computerized pencil.
If you could support soldermask properly in Acad then we might have not
bought Protel (joking of course)

Mike Reagan
EDSI