Mike,
        you are entitled to your opinion but output from the package that
doesn't suitably represent the design is a bug in any software that I have
ever used.

        Your transmission example might be more suitably stated as , you
push in the clutch, shift the lever, release the clutch and it hasn't
changed gears. Now is that nit picking or a faulty transmission? Your
example implies that my performance caused the problem. Sorry put the blame
where it belongs on the transmission (Protel).

 Hell the whole idea is to list faults/problems in the software, do you
think Protel is going to fix it? I don't. The list of known issues/bugs is a
tool for our reference and knowledge.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification