Hello,

My PCB will no longer save now that it's hit 55MB.  Is there
a workaround or something I can do to make it save?  I've got
quite a few more planes to interactively route.  This is not
a problem with lack of hard drive space.  I've got about 50GB
of space left on it.  I guess I should be a bit more specific
than the "will no longer save" comment.  When I click File and
Save All, I immediately get a Popup that says something like
"Backup of Mboard.pcb is too large".  If I then close the pro-
gram and reopen it, the size of the Mboard.pcb is 0 bytes.

I imagine the file is so big because I have been converting
bitmaps of old artwork into PCBs using the BMP2PCB program
and then copying them to mechanical layers so I can easily
see where the traces are supposed to go.

And thanks to all who posted on my "guard" trace problem.

Thanks, Michael Robison