Mike,
        check your "Perform Compact after closing design". Not sure if you
knew where to find it but nobody else mentioned where. Under the big down
arrow & design utilities, check the compact box. The other item you may try
is to flush your deleted files folder, should free up some database space if
you have anything in it.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification