> From: Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hello
> We have large numbers of legacy boards created in P98 but no
> longer have.<P98, now have P99SE>...Any suggestions where I might get a
copy?

P98 files are (or should be) directly compatible with P99SE, (at least after
being imported into a P99SE database) and so I am a bit confused as to why
you are experiencing such a problem. As for acquiring a copy of P98, it used
to be that Protel would, at customer request, issue a copy of previous
release(s) to licensed customers, in order to alleviate legacy deisgn issues
which might arise for said high-paying customer (never forget, for the price
of a copy of Protel, one could purchase thirty-two Windows 2000 Pro licenses
and still have change left over for a serious dinnwa.

I don't know whether Protel's original, customer-focused policy still
applies, but you can always ask.

aj