I still have one or two p98 demo discs. Would this be sufficient? email
directly if you would like it mailed (It's 250 Mb, but I do have a dsl
connection, so I could ftp it).

Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  At 10:55 AM 10/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > From: Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >
> > Hello
> > We have large numbers of legacy boards created in P98 but no
> > longer have.<P98, now have P99SE>...Any suggestions where I might get a
>copy?
>
>P98 files are (or should be) directly compatible with P99SE, (at least after
>being imported into a P99SE database) and so I am a bit confused as to why
>you are experiencing such a problem. As for acquiring a copy of P98, it used
>to be that Protel would, at customer request, issue a copy of previous
>release(s) to licensed customers, in order to alleviate legacy deisgn issues
>which might arise for said high-paying customer (never forget, for the price
>of a copy of Protel, one could purchase thirty-two Windows 2000 Pro licenses
>and still have change left over for a serious dinnwa.
>
>I don't know whether Protel's original, customer-focused policy still
>applies, but you can always ask.
>
>aj

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com