Is it a bug? Well, that all  depends on who you ask. For the king's men
(PEDA self-proclaimed "chair", Altium executive staff, etc.), it's probably
nothing more than a minor nuisance, nothing worthy of anything more than a
meaningless glance and a hollow promise to "look at it", but for those who
actually run into it on a regular basis, yes.

Due to multiple encounters with same-said problem, I no longer even think
about it, instead considering the waste of a few extra, unnecessary steps in
many Protel tasks to be preferrable to their attempt as per logical
dictation, since such a course usually just gets me pissed off at the greedy
jerks who allowed the code to be distributed in a broken fashion in the
first place....
<rant off>

Try
1. save library
2. use Tools->update schematic
3. Return to schematic, then choose another library, then choose original
library, then double-click part, then hit okay.

Protel makes things go...(SNG)

aj

- If'n you don't get it, you probably never will.