Daniel,
        the one thing that is commonly a problem with this is that people
forget to Save the library symbols before they press the update button. That
said, it is not the only problem because I have seen 1 symbol out of three
occurrences update but the other two do not update. Why? Don't know, could
not get it to work without deleting and replacing those two parts.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification