Hello,

Well it looks like I'm in serious trouble now.  Except for
just a couple more mounting holes and some minor silkscreening
on the bottom layer, I have finished this board.

I posted earlier about an error with "File too big."  As
suggested, deleting a couple of the huge mechanical layers
allowed me to save.

Now I'm getting this error when I try to save all:

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Database has
reached maximum size.

In an effort to fix this problem, I have deleted all but
two of the mechanical layers, and I still have the error.
I don't understand this.  I've been regularly saving all,
and the incremental amount I added since the last "save
all" is microscopic compared to the reduction of file size
by deleting all those mechanical layers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm getting a bit
nervous.

Thanks, Michael Robison