>> the copper. I fixed the loops and SI worked great.
>
> So I should probably get DXP back to find these kind of errors...

Well it does do a bit better job at it, and from the sounds of it the
first Service pack will fix almost all the issues and requests for
improvements.

>> Once you take over a net you can double click on a pin in the net and
>> change the model and stimulus for that pin.
>
> Is there a way to assign a component a whole IBIS file (ie the IBIS file
for
> that component includign pins etc) as opposed to just each individual
pin??
> I was thinking in terms of a component properties entry or similar.  ie
In
> the PCB or Schematic workflow...

This is another area where DXP improved things. It is much easier to
assign models to a component and they stay with it since you assign them
while creating an integrated library.

I have noticed with 99SE that once you assign a model to one pin the other
pins of that type get most of the fields from that one. Unfortunately not
all the fields carry over.

Robert D. LaMoreaux
MTS Systems Corp.
Powertrain Technology Division