Hello,

So far the extent of my solder mask control has been
either altering the solder mask expansion rule or else
just telling the board shop to leave it off (for later
heat sink application).

But now I've got I've got a big rectangular area (with
a corner notch taken out) on the board that I want the
mask eliminated from.  In the documentation it mentions
that the solder mask layer is negative.

If I merely drop a polygon in the area I want the sol-
der mask eliminated from, will it override the solder
mask rules and void the mask in this area for me?

Thanks, miker