From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:tony@;encoreelectronics.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:58 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] [OT] memory testing and benchmarking - programs

I wasn't referring to usage of disk space. Obviously usage of disk space
has nothing to do with memory bandwidth or processor stress testing.

OK, so I downloaded it and it seems to float around 93% CPU, and 15MB.
Still, doesn't seem like it's very stressful on this system. When
Outlook checks for mail it uses more than that! ;)