Actually, I think it is indicitave of the fact that most people have just
had their fill of Protel.

Those who have bought into DXP appear to just be lost in space just trying
to learn it and trying to get it to work, and don't want to get Altium
ticked off at them by talking about it to the point that they stop listening
and stop fixing the bugs.

Others seem to be resolved to just simply use Protel 99 SE as it is for as
long as they can or until they can get into something better from some other
CAE company, and have therefore simply just given up talking about it.

Still others seem to have just simply jumped ship for other products where
they do not have to be subjected to hell on a daily basis by a piece of
software that has the ability to induce extreme mental duress, heart attack,
stroke, and dementia.

Still others are busy working on a set of translation programs that will
enable people with large numbers of legacy designs in Protel 99 SE and DXP
to tranfer those files into a Pads Database or a Mentor Database so that
they can upgrade to some real software.

Back to work  . . .

JaMi