From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:techsupport@;bagotronix.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 5:11 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Is forum traffic down?

Yeah, message traffic has been slow for me too.

Could be attributable to a lot of things, but mass migration to DXP is
probably not one of them.

Possiblities:
1) List server problems (probably not)
2) List censorship (maybe rants and off-topics from folks like me are being
filtered out?)
3) Everyone's doing something else besides PCB design right now.
4) Economy is in the toilet, some have lost their jobs or don't have
contract work right now.
5) Holiday mindset setting in, folks have other things on their minds
6) Everyone's over on the off-topic list flaming each other about guns,
sports, Windows vs. Linux, Delphi vs. [insert favorite bloatware rapid app
development suite], mouse and KLUNK bugs ;-)

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com