Jami wrote:
> Still others are busy working on a set of translation programs that will
> enable people with large numbers of legacy designs in Protel 99 SE and DXP
> to tranfer those files into a Pads Database or a Mentor Database so that
> they can upgrade to some real software.

And yet still,   some of us  are trying to write translation programs to get
Protel to work better with Spectra, since the DXP router is still not up to
snuff.    Someone mentioned to me several months ago  of a company in Ca
that offered a  GIU interface for Spectra,    Does any one out there know
the name of that company?

Mike Reagan
EDSI