From: Sanders, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 12:08 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] Unable to Initialize

Has anyone out there ever experienced the wonderfully informative
message "Unable to Initialize" when trying to autoroute. I really need
some hints on what can cause this error. The Protel knowledge base comes
up with nothing. I am running 99SE SP6 on a Win NT4 machine, designing a
6 layer board (4 sig. 2 pwr.), not particularly dense.

Dave Sanders