From: DUTTON Phil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 5:38 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Unable to Initialize

Hello Dave,
Things that you may have tried.....
-repair the database
-in the explorer panel under documents, delete the .cfg file (don't ask, but this has
worked with other problems)
-create a new database and copy your design elements into it.
-ensure that no valid footprints intersect or are outside of the keepout.

If there's no IP problems, zip up the .ddb and email it to me offline. I can have a
quick look - think of it as customer relations.....

Phil.