From: Sanders, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 3:54 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Unable to Initialize

Hi Phil, still kicking I see.
Thanks for the reply! Hugh Stevenson and Dennis Saputelli too, thanks.

I wish it was the keep-out layer problem. I've had that problem in the
past so that was the first thing that occurred to me, but no such luck.
I've tried everything I can think of. I may need to start the pcb layout
again.

Dave Sanders