Hi,

I was trying to generate a Bill of Material (BOM) report
for a schematic and got:

"An EAccess Violation error occurred in BOMDLL.DLL"

This is not a new schematic.  I had generated BOMs before
with no problems.

I have 99SE with SP6.  The schematic is in a MS Access
Database format and is in one of 10 folders under the
Documents folder.  As you can see there are 10 different
boards in this project and I have never seen this problem
before.

Fix-
After several try's including rebooting, and repairing the
database with no results, I created a new folder and copied
the schematic only over to the new folder.  I then ran the
BOM report with no problems. I compared the .cfg in each folder
and they are identical.  I then copied everything else in the
old folder to the new folder except the schematic, .cfg, and
BOM.  I ran the BOM report again with no problems.  I tried
the original folders schematic again and still got the error.
Any ideas on what is causing this?

Regards,
Steve Smith
Product Engineer