Thanks Brad,

I was doing a text comparison.  After reading your note
I went back to the original folder and deleted the .cfg
file and tried again - WAHLA, it now works fine.
Obviously there was something screwed up in the .cfg
file.

By the way did you receive Altium's End of Year mailing?
It offers "Protel 99 'XTRA'" for only $4995.
www.protel.com/protel99xtra

Thanks again,
Steve Smith
Product Engineer