Steve,
        I had this very same problem not that long ago. The problem seems to
be something in the .cfg file. I went through umpteen re-installs and other
trials trying to solve the problem but it only went away when I deleted all
non-essential files including the .cfg file. At the time Protel had no ideas
why but they were interested in my file to investigate, I don't know if they
found anything or if tech support could interest a programmer in looking at
the issue at that time.
        When you state that the old and new cfg files were the same, did you
base that on a binary comparison or a text comparison? It could be something
that doesn't show as text.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email