Brian,
        yes there are various IPC coupons that can be used for all of your
issues. However in order to proper inspect those coupons you will have to
have the fabricator perform microsections (as opposed to you having to
"slice" the board) for you to verify the build. Sorry I don't know the
specific names of the IPC coupons, but your fabricator should. Sounds like
you & your QA need a long chat with your fabricator, somewhere there is
something seriously awry.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email