Brain,
        as Ted had mentioned there are a bunch of them specified in
IPC-2221. In my version (Feb 1998) it starts at page 79 or 80. There area
number of specimens, most do not have specific purposes that match your
desired function but several would act as suitable indicators if
microsectioned to check for your issues. I have always found that
fabricators have their own selection besides the standard IPC coupons, may
be best to discuss this with your intended manufacture. The may even devise
custom coupon that can be microsectioned once to show most or almost all of
your concerns.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email